Skip to content
- You find yourself copying and pasting code to enable new lines of business.
- “We don’t know why this happens” becomes a familiar refrain.
- You have at least one ETL or ELT process.
- Enterprise customers want you to segregate their instances from your standard multi-tenancy practices.
- You’re on .NET Framework, but you want to embrace .NET Core while keeping your production .NET Framework instance working.
- You’re on .NET; but want to develop new features in another stack.
- You want to make work streams independent.
- Easier to adopt cloud-native services.